This #manimonday we’re all about Spring colours. It was too hard to pick just one, so we did some water marbling with a few of our favs.
Here are the steps:
1. Fill a cup with room temperature water.
2. Hovering just above the water, drop chosen nail polish colours into the cup.
3. Take a toothpick and run it through the polish to create designs and combine colours.
4. Dunk your fingers into the polish drops, replenishing the droplets as necessary.
Tip: cover your cuticles with tape or Vaseline to make cleanup easier.
5. Let nails dry then wipe away polish from your skin using a Q-tip and nail polish remover.
6. A glossy later of top coat and you’re good to go!