- In support of spring, it’s all about Steve Madden slip on sneakers. The combination of faux snake skin and flat studs, create a brilliantly urban and chic shoe. For the day-to-day or even in the evening to catch-up with friends or to go dancing, go Eros or go home.
- Next, it’s all about the summer pant. The goal – to avoid the fads while retaining a sense of style and self. After discovering these palazzo pants from Zara, pant perfection has been found.
- Denim. It has resurfaced as ‘the’ textile. Outside of Pony Boy, can it really be worn without dating yourself? This stunning piece from Warehouse, not only incorporates a chic sensibility, but will become a staple piece to your wardrobe.
- The cuff. Never out of style but constantly being redesigned. Anthropologies’ Qasida cuff is a great investment piece. For day or night, dressed up or down, it will never get old.
- Wilfred is a must. For classic, sophisticated design, the options are endless. This Appas blouse – fine shoulder straps with a blunted neck line – cannot only be worn with almost anything, but defines summer flair.
With over 4 million Pinterest followers, Paula Coop McCrory is commonly known as the “Pinterest Queen.” Every Friday Paula will tell us what she finds Pinteresting.
Follow Paula on Pinterest