Film Festival Publicity – Do It Yourself Film Publicity Course
Don’t have the budget to hire a PR agency for your film/festival run?
Desperate to get media coverage for your film and secure distribution?
New to publicity and looking for the inside scoop?
We’ve got you covered.
Our Film Festival Publicity course is packed with expert, actionable advice for film. This handy guide has everything you need to get your film noticed and secure distribution.
Filled with best practices, how-to’s and easy-to-follow steps, our Film Festival Publicity course covers:
- What journalists are really looking for
- Who, when and how to pitch various media outlets
- When and why to use a press kit and press release
- Sample email pitches to make it easy to reach out right away
- How to create a media outreach plan (with done-for-you templates)
- Inside scoop interviews with film media and bloggers
- Solid, workable templates for a media plan, media lists, pitch letters and press releases