ClutchPR seeks Intern Star
ClutchPR prides itself on creative, outside-of-the-box approach to PR and communications. As an agency, we emphasize personalized services for all clients. We are constantly evolving to tell a client’s story, build a brand or execute a killer event. We believe attention to detail is the key to success and as our intern, so do you.
ClutchPR is for the aspiring PR professional. This internship is for the independent thinker, mover-and-shaker who is ready to work hard to make their mark on the PR world while building lasting relationships and learning, hands-on, from the best in the biz what school will never teach you.
Want to find out what you’re made of? Get ready to take notes.
- Fast paced, exciting work environment
- Communal – we eat lunch together at least once a week in our large kitchen space
- Physical space is open concept (with a hidden room, you’ll have to find it)
- Fun – we celebrate our successes together
- Collaborative corporate culture
- Dress for the day – suit up and show up when you’re expected to
Duties and Assignments:
- Daily media monitoring
- List building (using Cision, Google and a little elbow grease)
- Assist with pitching and outreach, meetings and office upkeep
- Brainstorms and creative input
- General admin work
- Assist with management of events like red carpets, screenings, theatre openings etc.
- Writing press materials, blog posts and social media posts
- Multitaskingand prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
- Self motivated – be a hustler
- Creative thinker – we brainstorm together often
- Self-starter with a team player attitude
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong oral and writtencommunications abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google, Hootsuite, MRP, Cision, Mailchimp
- Graphic design skills advantageous
Work station: BYOL (Bring your own laptop)
Pay: bi-weekly stipend
Location: Junction (Keele/Dundas)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and brief statement of interest by October 5th. In your brief statement of interest, tell us your ONE greatest accomplishment in life, thus far.
Along with your resume and statement, draft three tweets on the following client: http://www.reelworld.ca/
Late applicants and phone calls will not be accepted.