It’s subjective. It’s controversial. But it’s always easy to converse about – What do you find beautiful?
Here are five current pins I can’t get enough of.
1. I have always had a soft spot for black and white photography. This photograph from Nir Arieli is addictive.
2. Light and dark. The use of shadow to enhance the subject, paired with the tailoring of Donna Karan – a complete story is told by capturing this simple moment.
3. Metallics. Dewey make-up. Cleverly tossed locks – pure beauty.
4. The lines between photography and painting are blurred in this art piece by Amy Judd.
5. Pierre DeBusschere fashion photography is high art.
With over 4 million Pinterest followers, Paula Coop McCrory is commonly known as the “Pinterest Queen.” Every Friday Paula will tell us what she finds Pinteresting.